30.5×30.5mm Holybro Atlatl HV V2 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV Transmitter Built-in Microphone
Specification: ( Manual )
Item Name: 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV Transmitter
Model: Atlatl HV V2
Audio: 6 MHz + 6.5 MHz Mono
Antenna Connector: MMCX
Input Voltage: 7-28V (2-6S Lipo)
Mounting Hole: 30.5×30.5mm
– Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
– Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
– SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
– All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
– LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
– Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
How to change the power and Channel?
If you are using it with a Betaflight Flight Controller buit-in Betaflight OSD, you can manage the Atlatl's transmit power and Channel from within OSD.
More details about operation steps, pls read the manual.
The Atlatl is intended to be configured via Telemetry. If you can not use Telemetry, you can change Channels by using the Button buit-on the surface of VTX.
The button is intended only as a fallback option for when Telemetry is not avaliable. It would be very tedious to use the button as the primary means of configuring the Atlatl.
2.Then Press the button one time to change to the next channel. There is no separate " Band" and " Channel" function. The Atlatl will simply step through all 40 Channels that it support.